There are many causes of hair loss. Among these are nutritional deficiency, stress, poor diet, certain medications, pollution and genetics. Frequent wearing of bandanas, caps and ponytails also contribute to thinning of hair. A lot of men and women suffer from hair loss especially as they grow old. Fortunately, employing various methods can help prevent this problem.
- Get a haircut from a reliable hair cutter. Most women treasure their long locks but the hair loses its body when it is too long. Also, when a woman has long hair, she tends to tie it up often with the use of garter, which, when removed, can pull strands off from the scalp.
- Get enough sleep, eat well-balanced meals, and avoid stress. When the body is stressed and lacks nutrition, the hair also suffers.
- Use a wide-toothed comb or soft hairbrush. Comb or brush your hair gently and do not force the bristles into tangled hair, as this will pull out a lot of strands.
- Check your hair products. Try shampoo brands with aloe vera and other natural ingredients that are proven to be effective for hair growth.
- Avoid excessive use of spray net, gel and other products with chemical base.
- Let your hair dry naturally. Whenever you can, just let it air dry. Frequent use of hair dryer will loosen the hair follicles, causing hair fall.
- Get hot oil treatment regularly. This procedure helps increase blood circulation on the scalp and treats damaged hair.
The hair is a woman’s crowning glory. It frames and cradles the face, making her look achieve a look that is uniquely her own. However with the stressful lifestyle these days, most women fail to take good care of their hair. They must take a break from their hectic daily schedule so they can rest their body systems. A trip somewhere can help promote total relaxation. Flying out of the state this summer to see Daniel Tosh June tour 2015 will help a lot in releasing stress. This may all sound irrelevant but when you have had too many bad hair days, you will realize the connection between stress and hair loss.